Learn like a human.
Enrol and Start when YOU want to start and learn from anywhere and at your own pace.
Upskill faster and start achieving your goals. Most common study goals are:
- Upskill to become job ready and more confident in accounting job interviews
- Improve skills to be more productive in a current accounting role
- Build skills to start a bookkeeping business or find bookkeeping clients close to home
MYOB Online Bookkeeping Training Course
Enrol today, start same business day, money-back guarantee.
As a student you can watch the online MYOB training videos as often as you want, print the training workbooks and go through the step-by-step exercises and use the knowledge reviews to test your skills.
- In 2011 we introduced LIFETIME Membership,
- In 2012 we announced Student Community and Tutor Support as an enrolment option,
- In 2013 we introduced the EzyLearn Partner Program
- In 2014 we built a MYOB bookkeeper directory for all of our students so we can help them find work or start a bookkeeping business.
- In 2015 we massively increased our wholesale courses through EzyLearn partners and to help us keep course prices low
- In 2016 we build the Enrolment Voucher System and started increasing delivery of courses to International students
- In 2017 we expanded the level of detail in our accounting courses by working with Accountants, BAS agents, and Business owners. We also replicated the scenarios in MYOB AccountRight Plus to teach students how to perform all the bookkeeping tasks using MYOB’s new Cloud accounting program called MYOB Essentials.
- In 2018 we built stronger connections with the accounting industry:
- Connection the short online courses and bookkeepers in the real world with the Bookkeeping Academy Certified Bookkeeper Program
- Helping students find out what they love doing and connecting better with potential employers Workface Career Academy and the
- In 2019 we offer Accounting Tutors who have industry experience using MYOB in the real world. This service is for when you need the extra help and want to talk to an experienced accounts person for tips and tricks on using MYOB and finding work.
- In 2020 we included MYOB Essentials into the MYOB EVERYTHING training package so students can work remote online from home
- In 2021 we include payment plans for the MYOB Everything package
This is your MYOB training course and MYOB support resource for the rest of your working life! (when you choose the LIFELONG MYOB Course access)
Our course includes MYOB training knowledge reviews to test your new skills and provide you with the learning resources to review your answers and go over the learning material so you get it right the next time.
Unlike some of the larger MYOB training centre companies our online course includes everything. It’s one price for all courses (and new courses we create):
- MYOB Setup (course 501)
- MYOB Day-to-Day (course 502)
- MYOB Bank Reconciliation (course 503)
- MYOB Reporting, GST and BAS (course 504)
- MYOB Payroll (course 505)
See the full list of training video topics in our MYOB Bookkeepers Course Outline.
How do you learn to use MYOB?
Our online MYOB training course uses a combination of:
- training videos,
- workbooks with exercises and
- knowledge reviews with references to the training material if you need to go and revisit some of the training material.
There are over 175 instructional training videos which progress from setup skills, including customising the various forms, to creating customer and supplier cards, entering day to day transaction including invoices, purchases, payments, credits, statements to reconciling your bank account.
Also included is MYOB reporting to provide training on how to produce Balance Sheets (Financial Position) and Profit and Loss (Income) Statements.
Our MYOB Reporting, GST and BAS training videos, workbooks and knowledge reviews give you the knowledge to understand how to calculate your liabilities so you can generate your BAS.
Training InquiryGet up to speed with MYOB Accountright and Essentials
MYOB Training Course Content is regularly updated
As our student your course access includes updated content and any new feature training created content during your course membership period.
You’ll never need to pay for another MYOB course.
The Online MYOB training courses comes with the assurance of a 30-Day money-back guarantee.
How are you assessed?
At the end of each module in the Day to Day, Payroll and Bank Reconciliation modules is an assessment task which tests your new-found skills.
You have the opportunity to attempt each Knowledge Review 3 times (we provide tips on where to find the correct information) to help your skills improve.
The assessments are thorough and wide-ranging in scope but you can feel free to attempt our basic MYOB Skills Quiz if you want to see how much you already know. Remember this free quiz is a very simple example of online assessment tools, our in-course knowledge reviews are much more thorough.
After course resource.
When you complete your course you have full access to all training materials forever. That includes the training videos you’ve used and most importantly new training videos and workbooks that we create in the future.
Lifetime membership was introduced to give you the confidence of a comprehensive resource after completing your course.
EzyLearn becomes your learning resource after the course!
More than just MYOB.
MYOB is a market leading accounting software program and it is a great place to start improving your employability and value in your existing employment, but there is a learning path to higher levels of education and we want to help you in the process towards gaining a nationally recognised qualification in bookkeeping.
EzyLearn Pty Ltd course are industry Accredited by BAS Agents and you can become a Certified Bookkeeper for a discounted Student fee when you enrol in our MYOB courses.
If your goal is to receive a Nationally recognised Statement of Attainment, Certificate for Partial Completion of a course and even your Certificate IV in Bookkeeping we can help you with the MYOB skills component of it (not all Cert IV courses include training on MYOB).
Committed to online training courses.
Online training courses in MYOB and Office applications like Microsoft Excel are the best way to learn. After operating three training centres in Sydney (Dee Why, Gordon and Parramatta) since 1999 our management team realised that you want to learn when you are ready rather than fit into a schedule.
You also want to have good resources for when you get into the workplace and need to go over some materials as a refresher when you need it.
Educational videos and workbooks provide you with a consistent learning experience everytime and employers are confident with EzyLearn online courses because they are guaranteed that their employees will receive training on every topic in the training course outline.
How Are You Supported?
We understand that support is an important aspect of training. We also understand that good tutors and trainers with excellent product knowledge as well as empathy with students come at a cost and our aim is to provide online training services that provide you with a rich amount of training material at a price that most students can afford.
We offer navigational and guidance support to all students to help them navigate our learning management system (if they were new to online learning).
We have EzyLearn ANSWERS which enables students to ask specific questions about their circumstances and receive answers via our blog.
We have “Student Community and Tutor Support” as an optional extra if you want to participate. This MYOB support service aims to connect you with other students while also providing you direct contact with our MYOB Bookkeeper and Registered BAS agents.
When you enrol into MYOB Everything you’ll have the free option of going into a National bookkeeper directory to help you find work, but more importantly enable companies to find great bookkeepers like you!
What if MYOB Changes?
MYOB software is updated regularly and our team of course content creators are updating our course materials whenever there is a change.
Sometimes the screen the MYOB user experience changes and students need to find the software features in a new location, other times a new feature is added.
The major upgrade that MYOB AccountRight Plus went through is similar to the reason that MYOB no longer offers a Mac version of their accounting software – programming issues.
MYOB AND Xero Training Available
After starting off slowly MYOB Essentials is now being aggressively marketed as a competitor to Xero Accounting and the software company is also adding features quickly to make it competitive for the price.
You can learn about both version of MYOB in some of our combination training course packages.
When there are significant changes to MYOB software, we’ll make sure that we have it covered so you can learn about it from us as part of your student membership.Steve Slisar, CEO, EzyLearn
MYOB Software now enables you to work locally (on your computer) or in the cloud where your data is stored safely and people can access it from anywhere using the Internet.
This is a great feature for businesses who employ remote contractors and want their accountant to be able to work with the accounting file as well.
Training InquiryGet up to speed with MYOB Accountright and Essentials
Our MYOB Courses Relate to the Real World?
When we ran our MYOB courses in our training centres between 1999 and 2006 we had some of the very best MYOB trainers delivering our courses including
- Alee Cochrane,
- Marie Diblasio, and
- Maria Landrelli.
These ladies have been providing training for bookkeeping and accounting using MYOB software for well over 20 years.
Even when we operated our Sydney training centres in
- Dee Why,
- Lane Cove
- Chatswood, and
MYOB courses were taught using real life scenarios to give students experience in using the software with examples from existing businesses. The training workbooks (which currenctly number 10) enable you to work through practical step-by-step examples using the actual software (we provide you with a source for a free download).
Some students prefer to watch the videos and then complete the knowledge reviews to test their memory, while other prefer to work through the training workbooks – either way, we provide all the learning tools so you can complete the course your own way.
Bookkeeping Induction using MYOB
Our MYOB courses include training material that takes you through an MYOB bookkeeping induction for:
- Setting up a business,
- Operating a products and serviced based business that buys products and then sells them to customers with added services, and
- Serviced based businesses like a bookeeping business, remote contractor or website developer
- The process of employing and paying someone and reporting on the Super and other tax obligations for that person
- End of period reporting like BAS, End of Month and End of Year.
- Process of buying an asset and depreciating that asset over it’s useful life
Basic Bookkeeping Training Course included
If you don’t have bookkeeping skills you’ll find our courses valuable because our Registered BAS Agent has recorded some bookkeeping training videos that cover the fundamental terms and concepts that are used in bookkeeping, they include:
- Video – DIY Accounting – Charts of Accounts Resource
- Video – DIY Accounting – Tax Codes Resource
- Video – DIY Accounting – Cash Vs. Accrual Accounting Methods Resource
- Video – DIY Accounting – Debits-Credits-Income-Expenses Resource
As long as you have confident computer skills and know how to use the Internet you’ll be able to use our courses. To use the MYOB Software you’ll need to download it and install it. Then you just need to have a good Internet connection (which most people have these days).
Do you still have some questions?
You Get the Best. I Guaranteed it!
We conduct detailed evaluations at the end of each course to understand what students love about our courses, but more importantly how we can improve our course content, delivery and operations. We also offer a 30 day money back guarantee to demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.
Come on an online learning journey and discover why they call online learning the disruptive new technology for education.
We’ve taught people how to use complex computer programs since 1996 by taking students on logical learning journeys.
To empower people to use technology so they can be more efficient and productive in their work and personal lives
- Quick and Easy Enrolment
- All the Learning Resources
- Money Back Guarantee